GE Discovery PET/CT 710 Scanner
GE Discovery* PET/CT 710 Scanner: Breakthrough tools for quantitative PET. With so much potential for variation, each part of the workflow must be addressed for quantitative PET to be effective. With Q.Suite, new capabilities from GE Healthcare work together to drive quantitative consistency. Q.Suite can help physicians assess therapy response early and effectively, allowing oncologists to modify treatment strategies without waiting for physical results. Effective therapy may help improve the patient’s quality of life and overall outcome as well as reduce the cost burden of ineffective treatment.
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications to help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR1 technology may allow for reduced mA in the acquisition of diagnostic images.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- 128-slice axial overlapped reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization compared to non-overlapped reconstruction.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
GE Discovery PET/CT 710 ScannerManufacturer: Imaging Machines
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (213) 385-5712
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.